source: YT Genshin Impact
Best Weapon and Artifact Recommendation Hu Tao Genshin Impact!
Hu Tao will be officially released soon. So, for you, you have incited Hu Tao, you can see recommendations for weapons and artifacts from Hu Tao.
Here, SPIN Esports reports from Instagram @ genshinbuild.id. But before continuing, you can see the trailer and gameplay of Hu Tao Genshin Impact first.
So, here we will share recommendations for weapons and artifacts from Hu Tao in Genshin Impact. Hu Tao himself is a strong enough character as a DPS Main.
For now we will share the build for Play Hu Tao Genshin Impact DPS.
Recommended Hu Tao Genshin Impact Weapon
There are some good weapons for Hu Tao, for 3 stars – 4 stars are here.
- Deathmatch – CRIT Rate
- Blackcliff Pole – CRIT DMG
- Dragon’s Bane – Elemental Mastery
- Lithic Spear – ATK
- White Tassel – CRIT Rate
For the selection of this weapon because it has stats on CRIT Rate, CRIT DMG and Elemental Mastery, the exception of Lithic Spear.
Because this weapon has a passive that will deliver 7% additional ATK and 3% Crit Rate (for each Liyue character on the team). Can be stacked 4 times.
In addition, of course, 5-star weapons that are suitable for Hu Tao are as follows.
- Staff of Homa – CRIT DMG
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear – CRIT Rate
- Vortex Vanquisher – ATK%
- Skyward Spine – Elemental Recharge
The stats of course come back CRIT DMG and CRIT Rate, especially for Staff of Homa which is Hu Tao’s signature weapon. Apart from the passive stats of this weapon, it is also very synergistic with Hu Tao’s skills.
Passive Staff of Homa provides HP by 20% and add ATK bonus based on 0.8% from the Max HP of the user. And if User’s HP is less than 50%, The ATK bonus earned will be 1%.
Recommended Hu Tao Genshin Impact Artifacts
In addition to weapons, of course, artifacts are also very important, apart from adding damage, some passive artifacts can really help increase the effect of Character skills.
For Hu Tao, here are some recommended artifacts.
Crimson Witch of Flames (4 Sets)
- 2 Sets: Pyro DMG Bonus + 15%.
- 4 Sets: Increases Overload and Burning DMG damage by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG damage by 15%. Using Elemental Skills increases the bonus from two sets, namely the Pyro DMG bonus from 15% to 50% for 10 seconds. Maximum 3 stacks.
Lavawalker (4 Sets)
- 2 Sets: Pyro RES increased by 40%.
- 4 Sets: Increases DMG to enemies affected by Pyro by 35%.
Retracing Bolides (4 Sets)
- 2 Sets: Increases Shield Strength by 35%.
- 4 Sets: When protected by a shield, you will receive additional Normal and Charged Attack DMG by 40%.
Heart of Depth (4 Sets)
- 2 Sets: Hydro DMG Bonus + 15%.
- 4 Set: After using Elemental Skill, will increase Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 30% for 15s.
Those are some recommendations for weapons and artifacts for Hu Tao Genshin Impact, which will be released on March 3, 2021.
ALSO READ: Ascend Hu Tao Genshin Impact’s Material Farming Tips, Before Its Release!
Don’t forget to visit the SPIN Website for other latest updates, and follow our Instagram and Youtube.