At that time there was a lot of talk about the controversy over the ACE’s attitude banning against EHOME after 2 former Wings Gaming players entered the team.
There are those who think that ACE’s attitude shows that they are too rigid in making decisions and as if they are too dictators in managing Chinese esports. Meanwhile, on the other hand, there are also those who support the action of ACE considering that this kind of assertiveness is needed.
However, a screenshot of ACE appeared to have leaked an online meeting via a chat platform. It appears that ACE is clarifying its members not to be consumed by the news that ACE is doing banning. Because basically, they just don’t want to play with people who violate the rules of ACE.
- We have to be careful
- Tire for life, or 2 years?
- I think we’ll be dictated to tires for life.
- We just struck a deal, with no rules or announcements for this. Clubs under ACE are prohibited from accepting these players (ex-Wings Gaming). Nobody says we ban them, we just don’t want to accept them.
- Don’t be afraid of the ACE’s punishment.
- ACE never punished.
- ACE just doesn’t want to play with you.
- We just find it too risky to overshadow you.
- And it’s not a good idea to blame ACE.
- You are not friends anymore!
- The point is, just don’t want to play with you anymore.
- Bye, I am out!
- I also!
- We’re playing the game now, everyone has to follow the rules, Whoever breaks the rules, we’ll kick it out. This is an implied agreement, not a written rule.
- No problem.
- No problem.
Well, what do you think? After reading some screenshots of the online meeting between ACE and its members, which side are you on? Support ACE policies or totally disagree with them?