Ahead of the last few days, some of you may have seen first hand the long struggles of the teams that participated in the qualifying round of the ESL One Hamburg 2017 tournament, and recently the eight teams that will be present at the Main Event have been appointed. Who are they?
- Team Liquid (MATUMBAMAN, Miracle-, MinD_ContRoL, GH, KuroKy) ~ Direct Invite
- Newbee (Moogy, Sccc, Kpii, Faith, Kaka) ~ Direct Invite
- Team Secret (Ace, MidOne, Fata, Yapzor, Puppey) ~ Europe Quals
- Virtus Pro (RAMZES666, No[o]ne, 9pasha, Lil, Solo, Artsyle) ~ CIS Quals
- Keen Gaming (zhizhizhi, 荧, dark, 佞 臣, rong) ~ China Quals
- HappyFeet (Rapy, Benhur, Yaj, Julz, JessieVash) ~ SEA Quals
- Evil Geniuses (Arteezy, Suma1L, Universe, Cr1t-, Fear) ~ NA Quals
- SG-esports (FuckinEh, 4dr, Liposa, Bardo, Thiolicor) ~ SA Quals
They will fight again in the Main Event round which will be held on October 26 ~ 29 at Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg, Germany. Maybe some of you already know, that the ESL One Hamburg 2017 tournament has a prizepool of $ 1,000,000 and is the first major for the season after TI7. Of course the results of this tournament will affect the eight points of the teams above to get an invite to The International 2018. So who will get the most points in the first Major this time?