A week after The International 2017 finished, Valve officially released a new patch for gameplay 7.06f. In this latest patch, many heroes who became prima donna at The International then end up getting nerfed, even though it’s only a minor nerf. On the other hand, the heroes who weren’t in demand yesterday were given a buff.
For more information, you can read below:
- Ice Blast mana cost increased from 100/125/150 to 150.
- Firefly mana cost increased from 100 to 125.
- The mana cost increased from 150/200/250 to 200/225/250.
- Hand of God heal increased from 225/350/475 to 250/375/500
- Fissure cooldown increased from 15 to 18/17/16/15
- Enchant Totem mana cost increased from 20/30/40/50 to 35/40/45/50.
- Chain Frost no longer gave ministuns.
- Ice Armor slow from 30% to 24/26/28/30%.
- Earth Spike stun duration increased from 1.1 / 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.6 to 1.4 / 1.8 / 2.2 / 2.6.
- Level 20 left talent changed from + 8% Spell Amplification to +300 Finger of Death Damage.
- Howl will no longer heal the buff increase / decrease (it’s always the same HP percentage now).
- Base movement speed reduced from 295 to 290.
- Nature’s Prophet: Sprout flying vision reduced from 750 to 500.
- Reaper’s Scythe cooldown increased from 90/80/70 to 100
- Ghost Shroud magic resistance penalty increased from -20% to -25%.
- Darkness duration reduced from 50 to 40
- Nyx Assassin: Base damage reduced by 3.
- Puck: Illusory Orb flying vision reduced from 550 to 450.
- Level 15 Talent from + 8% Spell Amplification to + 10%.
- Level 15 Talent from +75 Cast Range to +100.
- Mystic Flare mana cost reduced from 350/575/800 to 300/550/800.
- Level 15 Talent increased from + 10% Spell Lifesteal to + 15%
- Haunt illusion damage increased from 30% to 40%.
- Base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285.
- Stormbolt stun duration decreased from 2 to 1.7 / 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
- Warcry cooldown increased from 34/28/22/16 to 35/30/25/20
- Mana cost reduced from 120 to 90/100/110/120.
- Grow Scepter attack range bonus increased from 85 to 150.
- Tombstone attacks required increased from 3/4/5/7 to 4/5/6/8.
- Venomancer: Plague Wards vision reduced from 1200/800 to 800/800.
- Shackles duration increased from 1.5 / 2.25 / 3 / 3.75 to 2.0 / 2.6 / 3.2 / 3.8.
- Shackles cooldown increased from 12 to 18/16/14/12
- Level 15 Talent increased from +20 Movement Speed to +35
- Level 15 Talent increased from +50 Damage to +75
- Wraith King: Reincarnation cooldown reduced from 240/140/40 to 200/120/40
- Wraith King: Level 15 Talent increased from +15 Movement Speed to +30
- Agility reduced from 25/35 to 20/30
- Cast range reduced from 800 to 750.
Helm of the Dominator
- Attack Speed Aura increased from 10 to 15
Mask of Madness
- Armor reduction increased from -5 to -6.
- Cooldown increased from 20 to 22
It can be seen that overpowered heroes like Earthshaker, Necrophos, and Night Stalker are nerfed. As we know, these three heroes were the heroes that were picked up a lot at TI yesterday. Whereas Lion, and Specter and Wraith King got buff considering they were rarely used yesterday.
For items, it looks like Mask of Madness has a little nerf plus the Helmet of Dominator try to lift it again with a small buff there.