The Indonesian Esports Executive Board (PB) was officially inaugurated on January 18, 2020 yesterday by General Pol. (Ret.) Prof. Dr. Budi Gunawan, SH, M.Sc., as the General Chairman.
PB Esports recently announced a logo design competition with a prize of IDR 25 million through its official Instagram upload, @pbesi_official on Friday, February 8, 2020 yesterday.
In the upload, PB Esports announced the requirements if they wanted to take part in the competition, and there were also several provisions that had to be followed in designing the PB Esports Indonesia logo.
The following are the terms and conditions for the logo design:
- Are Indonesian citizens (individuals, groups, educational institutions, business entities)
- The logo must reflect the vision and mission (can be seen at http://www.pbesi.org)
- The logo design does not offend SARA and does not conflict with applicable norms.
- Original work itself and have never been included in any competition.
- The logo work that is included in the competition along with an explanation of its philosophy will be sent via email ([email protected]) and received by the committee no later than February 13, 2020 at 17.00.
- Competition winners will be announced on the PB Esports Indonesia website and social media at the end of February 2020.
ALSO READ: Success in 2019, Logitech Extends Cooperation with G2 Esports
The logo design competition from PB Esports Indonesia is free, aka it is free of charge, so for Revival friends who want to take part in the logo design competition for PB Esports Indonesia, just read the terms and conditions!