Sage dinerf On Update Patch 1.01 VALORANT! After several days of VALORANT’s global release, Riot Games has decided to make its first patch on VALORANT. There are various people who say that it is too fast for VALORANT to get patch 1.01.
In the update patch 1.01 VALORANT is actually not that big but in this patch there are some minor gameplay changes. One of the most striking of these small patches is the Sage dinerfing and balancing his kit.
Update 1.0 Nerf & Agent Buff at VALORANT Launch
During VALORANT version 1.00 Sage was able to aggressively take control with his Barrier Orb player. Orb has a very long player range of 20, which Riot wants to reduce to 10.
source: Riot Games
Here are the details of nerf Sage:
- Barrier Orb’s cast range reduced from 20 to 10 meters.
- As a Sentinel, the Sage should be most effective when defending the territory he already controls. The 20m player range allows the Sage to aggressively control neutral territory. This reduction in distance aims to keep him strong while defending territory but reduces his efficacy in taking over the ground.
ALSO READ: Shroud Explains the Importance of Ranking on VALORANT!
In addition to the dinerf Sage, there is a Spike Rush mode that has also undergone changes, namely:
source: GINX Esports TV
- Each game from Spike Rush now has a randomly selected set of 5 Orbs.
- Full Orb Ultimate will always be available.
- 4 of the remaining 7 types of Orb will be randomly selected.
- The selected Orb type will be displayed in the description widget both in character select and during the pre-spin.
New Orb type
- Health Orb: gives HP regen to entire team (instant)
- Duration 20 seconds
- 12 HP per second (3HP per tick)
- Deception Orb – Applies “Paranoia” to the enemy team 3 seconds after capture
- 10 seconds of debuff
- Vision is reduced
- Fake footsteps and gunfire play for affected players
- Minimap is disabled
- Golden Gun, catch the golden gun player
- One shot, one kill
- Very accurate every time
- Agent moves at knife speed
- Only has one bullet in the chamber and 2 spare rounds
- Kills provide an extra round
Don’t forget to keep visiting our website, to get the latest eSports news and follow our Facebook!