Free Fire is a really popular battle royale game with many events and tournaments in it, that everyone must try right now. And for those of you beginners, it is normal for you to get confused on the game mechanism. However, you need to know that you can set the game interface and playability according to your own personal preferences. So here we have some tips on the best sensitivity settings in Free Fire!
The Best Sensitivity Settings in Free Fire (FF)
Before setting up the Free Fire game, make sure that you already login with your account. Make sure that you have the optimal internet connection as well, so you can start setting the sensitivity of your device as you play like this:
- The sensitivity should be set around 30. This should be the default number from the Free Fire game itself. To set this optimally, you need to test the game by looking around and see if you can look around clear enough.
- The next step is to set the red dot sight at 70.
- If you’re using a 2x scope, set it to 60.
- For 4x scope, you can set it at 50.
- Meanwhile for the AWM scope, you can set the sensitivity at 0. It’s because the AWM already has a 4x scope attached to it.
After you set the sensitivity, you can setup the control as much as you like, based on your own personal preference.
- Aiming precision: For those of you beginners, it is better for you to set it at default, just to be safe.
- For the left side firing button, you can choose the using scope option.
- Switch off the quick weapon switch.
- Same as before, you also need to switch off the quick reload.
- On the AWM sniping, we recommend you to choose press to scope.
- On the automatic launch you can set it based on your own personal preference.
- For safe zone hints you can set it at default
- For auto loot you can either choose to turn it on or off according to your own personal preferences
- On classic option, you can choose regular effect
The last Free Fire setting that you can do is the button settings. In this case, you can set it up as much as you want it to be, according to your own playing style. Find your best position to shoot, aim, reload, etc. This way, it will be easier for you to face the enemy in front of you. There is also a default option that you can choose just to be safe so you don’t have to adjust to the new settings anymore.
And that’s some tips about the best sensitivity in Free Fire. Be sure to follow esportsku on Instagram for more tips to come!