Wohooo! Finally, the long-awaited comes too. Yep, Siltbreaker Act II finally officially releases Valve today. After waiting for a long time, Valve’s promise to release this one campaign game after The International 2017. For those of you who read this update, maybe later you will feel a little spoiler. But it’s ok, are you ready? So, check this out!
Siltbreaker – Act II
- Siltbreaker: Act II – Exclusive Battle Pass Campaign | link
- Introducing Adventure Mode, available for Act I and Act II where players can start the game and get more lives, and enemies with less health points and less damage. Rewards, achievements, and artifacts cannot be obtained here. Adventure Mode is for those of you who want to play without getting too much pressure.
- 9 new heroes were added to the hero pool.
- Abaddon has been removed from the hero pool.
- Significantly increases the drop rate of many artifacts.
- Dropping the in-game artifact now ensures that all players will receive the artifact in this session and that the artifact is not a duplicate of the previous artifact.
- Introducing a new “currency”, Artifact Coins. Which will be consumed later to activate the Artifact you have. Artifact Coins can be obtained by clearing the zone and are also found as drops from enemies. Later, Artifacts found during the game do not require Artifact Coins to activate them.
SILTBREAKER – A VAULT IN THE DEEP UPDATES
No further details are given, so that you find out for yourself when playing later.
- Dragon Knight
- Treant Protector
- Ambient Sorcery
- Amorphotic Shell
- Cloak of the Bear
- Craggy Coat
- Glimmerdark Shield
- Gravel Foot
- Ice Dragon Maw
- Ogre Seal Totem
- Precious Egg
- Siltbreaker’s Dredged Trident
- Slippers of the Abyss
- Stonework Pendant
- Violet Blade
- Wand of the Brine
- Winter’s Embrace
- Frostbite Tundra
- Whitecap Lake
- The Brumal Aerie
- Iceblight Plateau
- The Frozen Crag
- Crypt of the Odobenus Legion
- Reef’s Edge
- The Shoal
- Sunken Passage
- Dark Reef Prison
- Siltbreaker’s Vault
- Secret Recipe | Find 7 Gastromancer Notes in Siltbreaker: Act II
- I Got This Many | Collect 20 Stars in one game Siltbreaker: Act II
- More Is Better | Collect 25 Stars in one game Siltbreaker: Act II
- No Star Too Far | Collect 30 Stars in one game Siltbreaker: Act II
- Thrice Went Round | Complete Siltbreaker: Act II with 3 different heroes
- The Eightfold Path | Complete Siltbreaker: Act II with 8 different heroes
- Mob Boss | Complete Siltbreaker: Act II with 14 different heroes
- From the Great Mystery | Find the Secretive Shopkeeper
- Jailhouse Poet | Find 11 Warden Notes in Siltbreaker: Act II
- Wheeeeeeeeeee! | Ride the Penguin for at least 18 seconds in Siltbreaker: Act II
- Skinny Dipping | Complete Siltbreaker: Act II without purchasing Artifact
- Siltbreaker: Act II Reef Warden | Awarded for defeating the final boss during Act II of the Siltbreaker campaign
Update Siltbreaker Ability
- Shadow Wave cooldown reduced from 12 to 10.
- Mana Shadow Wave reduced from 80 to 0.
- Multishot arrow spread reduced from 40 to 35.
- Multishot damage reduction increased from 40 to 50.
- Death Ward damage increased from 40/60/80 to 45/65/85
- Death Ward scepter damage increased from 60/80/100 to 65/85/105
- Laguna Blade Mana Cost reduced from 200/300/400 to 175/250/325
- Laguna Blade damage increased from 450/650/850 to 800/1200/1600
- Maledict Bonus Damage increased from 8/12/16/20 to 10/15/20/25
- Mana cost reduced from 80/90/100/110 to 70/80/90/100.
Update Siltbreaker Item
- Tranquil Boots can now always be dissambled.
- The Siltbreaker: Act II panel has been added to replace the Team Liquid panel on the right.
- The Siltbreaker button on the Play tab will now take you to Act II instead of Act I.
- Many new voices were entered for the entire region in Siltbreaker Act II.
- dota_event_game_mode_difficulty_hack <0/1>
Patch Size: 293.6 MB (with Tools)